Friday, May 6, 2016

              So many summer birds are back the feeders outside my window are the best show in town.   White-Throated sparrows, Baltimore Orioles, Rose-Breasted Grosbeaks, and Chipping Sparrows are all back in force. I have seen a few Towhees but they stick to the ground for their feeding. Today I need to weed and mulch the sage bed that sits next to the feeders. It will be a perfect way to spend a few hours and get a tedious job done. 
            Tomorrow is Shepherd Market. This show has been on my spring fiber events for several years now. It is always  a fun event with lots of vendors and  everything from  fresh fleeces to spinning wheels.  This year it will be held at the Kirkwood Center at 3375 Armar drive in Marion Ia. Doors open at 9:00 AM.  I hope it is once again a good turn out for this show.  I will have a booth and have my new fiber and skein club signup sheets on hand. I will have to go run those off when I sing off here and remember to stick them in my tightly packed truck.  I have one copy taped to the door  so I can not forget this important task.  I had better go get started on  running copies and weeding the sage bed.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment