Friday, April 17, 2015

Spring is here and each day seems to have a huge list of things to do. On wednesday morning I  sheared Milo and Trudy. I can't wait to for a rainy day that I can spend in my studio  working on their fleeces. They were both very cooperative about the shearing. Trudy almost fell asleep as I  had her down for her tummy cleaning. It was a mixed look as I walked them down to the pasture behind the store this morning.
Milo is on the left Trudy is on the right and Ebony and Teddy are still waiting for their spring  hair cuts. One of my task in the next few days is to set down with my calendar and pin down class dates for this summer.  I plan to do tow natural dye classes this summer and maybe even three. I have had a woman get ahold of me requesting a Nuno felting class. I would love to teach that one again, so contact me if you are interested in learning this amazing method of felting.  I am contemplating a designer yarn class too.  I have to sign off and go bag up the latest fiber blends, but I will let lots of class ideas   drift through my thoughts and post a schedule soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment